Saturday, October 18, 2014

B&BW & Victoria's Secret Beauty Haul

   Happy Saturday, darlings! Yesterday I did some shopping (it started off browsing) for fragrances and lotions. Although I have wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy too many, the scents just draw me in and BAM! my hands are full! I bought some wonderful goodies from VS & B&BW.



   At Victoria's Secret I picked up the passion struck lotion and body spray.


   I also got the French lavender and honey body cream, the warm vanilla sugar  travel size lotion and the thousand wishes mini perfum from B&BW.


   So that is my haul! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Love you all oodles & oodles!




xx,
Sebastiane

2 comments:

  1. Love Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret!

    God bless,
    XO,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for your lovely comment!

      xx,
      Sebastiane

      Delete